Grad Wiki Home (β edition)
Welcome to the Graduate Wiki for the Department of Physics & Astronomy at the University of Manitoba. Our goal is to fill the pages of this site with information relevant to graduate students (and their advisors), and make this the go-to reference for anyone from application to defence and career resources.
For the time being, I will slowly fill the site up with information as it becomes available or relevant. I would greatly appreciate if you can help me by providing me with ideas, information, and suggestions for improvements. Please send me materials via email to email@example.com (at least for now, counter the spirit of a true wiki, I will keep editing to myself). Thank you.
Gerald Gwinner, Associate Head (Graduate)
- Rule #1: Never hesitate to contact Susan or myself.
- Rule #2: Bookmark this page at TinyURL1.com/PhGradWiki
- Advisor/Student Guidelines
- Awards and scholarships
- Conference support
- Employment opportunities
- Graduate opportunities elsewhere (also of interest to undergraduates)
- International students
- Safety (campus)
- Safety (lab)
- Supplementary regulations
- University of Manitoba Graduate Students' Association